If you check #CNCmani on Instagram you will notice I didn't do nearly as many manicures in 2015 as I did the year before. Here are my favorites paint jobs from the last 12 months.
Can you believe summer is almost over? We've had a pretty mild summer here in the North East, so, Its going out with very little fanfare. That doesn't mean we can't celebrate with some cool nail art from my favorite nail artist, Jin Soon Choi.
Expert Tip: Don't be afraid to smudge/touch the color you applied previously— it's part of the look!
- Apply a base coat like JINsoon Power Coat
- Apply JINsoon Cool Blue to the entire nail
- Apply an irregular wavy line of JINsoon Poppy Blue diagonally across the nail
- Apply JINsoon Blue Iris and JINsoon Kookie White the same way, alternating the order and size of the line.
- Finish with a glossy top coat like JINsoon Top Gloss
If you missed the beach and there isn't a tropical vacation for you come fall and winter, why not wear the waves on your nail!